Site Network: Home |

As you can see here, Roxanne Mckee's bikini pictures do exist, well, I dont' know if this is a huge discovery, but I guess that as Roxy doesn't make any mediatic scandals and attends any given party as any other celebutante, this pictures are a real proof of her beauty (besides FHM shoots). Now someone could give me Roxanne Mckee's agent phone number ?, she has to do more covers for Lady mags like Nuts, Zoo, Loaded and Maxim !!. If you wanna take a look at the hollyoaks star bio, just click on bio !. Just in case you were looking for Roxanne Mckee's myspace sites, I have found two, but I was really dissapointed when I found out that both were a fake.
Anyway, if you wanna visit them, here is the myspace link.
Don forget this is her ultimate fansite !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment